As a third-generation Realtor, Emily's father Greg Hayden, the brokerage’s President, always joked Emily has been working in real estate since she was a toddler, making pretend phone calls and scribbling on a note pad at a small desk in his office. Many years later, since 2015, it was only natural that Emily followed in her father’s footsteps after a formal education in marketing. If you ask Emily what is the most important thing you can do for a client, she would tell you that an agent’s job is to first understand your client’s needs and goals, and later do everything you can to be sure you meet them.
Emily enjoys helping our residential clients with their real estate selling and purchasing needs, as well as serving as a mentor and helping our agents develop and refine their professional skills.
Professional Credentials & Memberships
- Bachelors in Business Administration with an Emphasis in Marketing
- Missouri State Real Estate Broker License
- National Association of Realtors Member
- Missouri Realtors Member
- Saint Louis Association of Realtors Member
- West County Chamber of Commerce Member
- Wildwood Business Association Member